Search This Blog

Friday, September 27, 2013

A Card For My Dad... "PAPA" = )

I started out with a white card base here, as this card was for my dad (papa in Italian) and his favourite colour is light blue I placed a piece of blue card stock in the background and a scalloped blue border along the bottom.  The main portion of the front of the card was a white piece of card stock the I coloured with some blue ink, blending it with a sponge so that it would have a subtle and soft appearance, on the corners of this piece I also placed some silver photo corners.  Before attaching it to  the card base I stamped some sentiments in different shades of blue, placed a blue ribbon along the middle of the card piece and attached this ribbon with some staples and epoxy stickers spelling 'papa'







No comments: