Search This Blog

Monday, April 22, 2013

New Baby Girl Card






 I've used a cream colour base for this card, and placed a chequered pink layer of card stock onto the base card.  Before adhering the pink layer, I made a scalloped border for the opening side of the card, which is also a lighter pink with polka dots.  I've placed a pink square frame in the middle of the card, which has slight dimension and texture to it.  In the middle of the frame I've placed a chipboard embellishment on pop dots to give it some more dimension.  For the border of this card  I've used some soft pink grosgrain ribbon and finished three corners off with a pink laced button.  In the last corner I die cut a flower shaped base and a circle die cut to fit into the flower base.  The circle die cut piece is stamped with a pink pigment ink and a little bling decorates the centre of the stamped flower.





No comments: